MARKETING & INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR
As the Coast 2 Coast Marketing and Inside Sales Coordinator, major responsibilities will include analyzing market data for lead targeting and facilitating demand generation. Reporting to the Director, Marketing, this entry level position will support the efforts of the department by researching potential clients, market conditions and industry trends that may affect sales. In addition, duties will include providing assistance with marketing communications and building account intelligence within the CRM system.
Client Experience and Outreach
• Advance lead conversion and ultimately new business acquisition by calling, connecting and emailing prospects identified through internal and external lead sources
• Warm leads using industry/project information, account history, and client networks
• Research competitors, target clients, key markets and conduct industry analysis to drive segmentation and prioritization in outreach campaigns
• Leverage construction project database(s), CRM tools, project archives and research to create and track prospect lists
• Develop capabilities statement, qualification summaries, proposals and other client outreach documents for current and emerging business segments and oversee submissions to establish Coast 2 Coast as a preferred vendor
Client Intel and Administrative Support
• Leverage project database(s) to align account, industry, project and geography strategies with opportunities. Monitor industry-specific sites, blogs, forums, analyzing for relevant current/target account activities and competitive intelligence
• Provide sales support using the Customer Relation Management (CRM) system by assisting with adding contacts, validating leads and generating targeted lists
• Facilitate client feedback efforts including company-sponsored surveys, direct client outreach and focus groups
• Provide other administrative support, such as directing phone calls to appropriate individuals and entering data for analysis/reporting. Collect, edit and distribute data from inbound marketing, demand generation and other sources
• Accomplish organization goals by owning new and different requests. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and exploring opportunities to add value to marketing deliverables
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Knowledge and interest in the AEC industry a plus
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Contact Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written. Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with cross-functional team members.
• Proactive and organized, the candidate effectively manages multiple concurrent projects meeting established deadlines for projects and each proposal while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
• Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screening, as well as random screening during employment
• Coast 2 Coast offers company-sponsored health insurance with matching HSA contributions, company sponsored 401k retirement plan with matching contributions, supplemental benefit plans (dental/ vision /life insurance)
• Along with competitive compensation based on demonstrated competency, we promote a work/life balance with paid training, paid vacation and paid holidays
• You'll receive the tools, technology, and training necessary to help you grow both personally and professionally in a rapidly evolving industry
ABOUT COAST 2 COAST
Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Coast 2 Coast Survey Corporation is an established industry leader in architectural surveys and 3D modeling services. Our 3D models, CAD plans, and 360 Degree photography solutions supply the needed tools for architects, designers, engineers, property owners and business partners to successfully manage building design data and inherently complex projects.